activemq-dev mailing list archives

From garima015 <garima_ind...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Error while Sending Map message
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 19:02:41 GMT

Hi,

I have an urgent requirement in which i have to send Map as a message to
Queue
I am trying this code:
if(message instanceof Map){
	  MapMessage requestMessage = (MapMessage) session.createMapMessage();
	  requestMessage.setObjectProperty("MAP", message);
	 requestMessage.setJMSReplyTo(replyQueue);
	  requestProducer.send(requestMessage);
}

javax.jms.MessageFormatException: Only objectified primitive objects and
String types are allowed

can some body please tell me the resolution.Its really very imp .

thanks in advance

but when running it is throwing this error