activemq-dev mailing list archives

From garima015 <garima_ind...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: Broker Fails
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 15:38:06 GMT

Thanks for reply.
Is there any way to start and stop the broker using JMX console.
I want to reset and set the flag saying activeBroker using JMX console . Is
this possible.
I want to do it manually ans such that i should be able to access that flag
inside my application to know whethar the broker is running or not.
Any help on this will be really appreciated.