activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP 1.1
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 14:20:36 GMT

On Jan 14, 2007, at 11:07 AM, Nathan Mittler wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> Several bug fixes as well as a few new features have been
> incorporated into
> ActiveMQ-CPP - worthy of a 1.1 release, before we go for full openwire
> support in 2.0.
>
> The source bundle for the release candidate can be found here:
> http://people.apache.org/~nmittler/incubator-activemq-cpp-1.1-src.zip
> <http://people.apache.org/%7Etabish/activemq-cpp-1.0.zip>
>
> And here's the wiki page for the release:
> http://www.activemq.org/site/activemq-cpp-11-release.html
> <http://www.activemq.org/site/activemq-cpp-10-release.html>
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [ ] +1 Release the source as Apache ActiveMQ  CPP 1.1

The following file in your distribution seems to be licensed under
the same license as Autoconf. I don't know what that license is. I
assume it's compatible with the ASF. The license needs to be included
in your LICENSE.txt file.

==./m4/ac_doxygen.m4
# This file is part of Autoconf.                       -*- Autoconf -*-

# Copyright (C) 2004 Oren Ben-Kiki
# This file is distributed under the same terms as the Autoconf macro
files.

--kevan