activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "amq user" <amq.u...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: activemq-cpp failover?
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:21:53 GMT
The Connection object doesn't seems to throw exceptions.

my code looks like this:

class myProducer : public ExceptionListener,
                            public Runnable {

            // Create a Connection
            connection = connectionFactory->createConnection();
            connection->setExceptionListener(this);
            connection->start();

    virtual void onException( const CMSException& ex ) {
        printf("JMS Exception occured.  reconnect?.\n");
        ex.printStackTrace();
    }

I don't get anything from onException().

How do I get it to work? Please help.

Thanks