activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "amq user" <amq.u...@gmail.com>
Subject active-cpp persistent problem
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 19:09:38 GMT
I'm struggling with persistent option in activemq-cpp client. (my java
client does the trick)
part of my code looks like:

producer->setDeliveryMode( DeliveryMode::PERSISTANT );

The problem is after I send a message, and stop the broker. The message is
gone.
If I send a lot of message exceeding the memory size the broker handles, I
got resource unavailable exception.

It looks to me the message I send over using cpp doesn't instruct the broker
to use persistent.
I'm using ActiveMQ 4.0.2, and activemq-cpp-1.0.

Please help. What else should I check. Did I miss anything?
Thanks