activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Board report
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 15:15:36 GMT
Just noticed that we are running late submitting our board report.

I'm going to post the following as our board report:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2006?action=edit

Please add anything you think is important.

=== ActiveMQ ===

Apache ActiveMQ is a messaging broker and client.

The ActiveMQ team has put out several release since it last reported:

  - ActiveMQ 4.0.2 - was a small bug fix release.
  - ActiveMQ 4.1.0 - was a major feature enhancement release.
  - ActiveMQ CPP 1.0 - was the first release of the C++ client for ActiveMQ

We are now focusing on the next 4.1.1 bug fix release but also making
major enhancements to trunk for better scalability and that will
either be released as ActiveMQ 4.2 or 5.0.

The project has discussed graduating and feels that ActiveMQ is ready
and would prefer to become a TLP.

--
Regards,
Hiram