activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "J. Patrick Bedell" <jpbed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: steps to publish to a topic for BrokerFilter-based classes?
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 19:46:08 GMT
Hi,
   It's really not so difficult, after all.  If you have a class that
extends BrokerFilter, then you can use the next.send(ConnectionContext
ctxt, Message msg) method to send a Message that has been generated.

  ActiveMQTopic responseTopic =
     new ActiveMQTopic(responseTopicString);
  ActiveMQTextMessage responseMsg =
     new ActiveMQTextMessage();
  responseMsg.setText( "this is the message text" );
  responseMsg.setDestination( responseTopic );
  responseMsg.setMessageId( new MessageId(
java.util.UUID.randomUUID().toString() ) );

  next.send(ctxt, responseMsg); /* this sends the message! */

   Thanks for all your great work on ActiveMQ!

   Patrick

--
   J. Patrick Bedell
   jpbedell@gmail.com