activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "rain.xk" <rain...@gmail.com>
Subject error when start broker
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 06:22:20 GMT

Hi,
My database is sybaseASE12.5,and I use the activemq4.1.0.
The following is the series of messages when I start broker:

- ActiveMQ 4.1.0-incubator JMS Message Broker (xuke) is starting
- For help or more information please see:
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/
- Database driver recognized: [jconnect__tm__for_jdbc__tm_]
- Attempting to acquire the exclusive lock to become the Master broker
- Failed to acquire lock: com.sybase.jdbc3.jdbc.SybSQLException: FOR UPDATE
can not be used in a SELECT which is not part of the declaration of a cursor
or which is not a stored procedure.
com.sybase.jdbc3.jdbc.SybSQLException:  FOR UPDATE can not be used in a
SELECT which is not part of the declaration of a cursor or which is not a
stored procedure.
	at com.sybase.jdbc3.tds.Tds.a(Unknown Source)
	at com.sybase.jdbc3.tds.Tds.nextResult(Unknown Source)
	at com.sybase.jdbc3.jdbc.ResultGetter.nextResult(Unknown Source)
	at com.sybase.jdbc3.jdbc.SybStatement.nextResult(Unknown Source)
	at com.sybase.jdbc3.jdbc.SybStatement.nextResult(Unknown Source)
	at com.sybase.jdbc3.jdbc.SybStatement.executeLoop(Unknown Source)
	at com.sybase.jdbc3.jdbc.SybStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
	at com.sybase.jdbc3.jdbc.SybPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.execute(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:117)
	at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.execute(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:117)
	at
org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.DefaultDatabaseLocker.start(DefaultDatabaseLocker.java:59)

How can I handle this?