activemq-dev mailing list archives

From toolpusher2006 <hari.kod...@epochwellservices.com>
Subject Re: transportConnector configuration for UDP
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2006 16:05:17 GMT

John,,
   I tried what you suggested and all  get is a hung Producer.
I am trying to move packets across a satellite connection.
The attempt to connect sits there - no errors, no exceptions on the Prodcer
end.
On the broker end (on the other side of the satellite) - I keep getting
these messages saying "duplicates discarded" over and over again.
Thanks.
-Hari