activemq-dev mailing list archives

From mar1394 <Martha.D.DeM...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject java.io.InterruptedIOException
Date Sat, 16 Dec 2006 00:18:27 GMT

I have just upgraded from ActiveMQ-3.2.2 to ActiveMQ-4.0 RC2.

On all my pplatforms I am getting this exeption over and over when I try to
publish:

javax.jms.JMSException: java.io.InterruptedIOException
        at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:57)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.syncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1118)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession.send(ActiveMQSession.java:1524)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducer.send(ActiveMQMessageProducer.java:462)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducer.send(ActiveMQMessageProducer.java:384)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQTopicPublisher.publish(ActiveMQTopicPublisher.java:151)

My code is quite vanilla JMS and works with at leat 4 JMS providers.  What
is the deal here?