activemq-dev mailing list archives

From toolpusher2006 <hari.kod...@epochwellservices.com>
Subject transportConnector configuration for UDP
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 20:17:00 GMT

Can someone help me with the "transportConnector" configuration tag/string
for UDP.
I may have missed it but I could not find documentation for UDP on the site.

<transportConnectors>
       <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://localhost:61616"
discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>
       <transportConnector name="ssl"     uri="ssl://localhost:61617"/>
       <transportConnector name="stomp"   uri="stomp://localhost:61613"/>
</transportConnectors>

In the example here there is a "transportConnector" for tcp, ssl, and stomp.
What does this string look like for UDP?

Thanks in advance.
-Hari Koduru