activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Prachi Munjal <prachi_mun...@agilent.com>
Subject Request Response
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 16:15:04 GMT

Hi, I have started using Active mq just few days back. what i am trying to
make is a request response program in Java using Active Mq.
Both Producer and consumer implements a message listener and my producer
sends a message on a queue which is received by the consumer, Producer also
creates a temporary queue and sets setJMSReplyTo property of the message
before sending it. Consumer then creates a response and send it back to
producer (on the temporary queue set by the producer) but producer does not
receive it.

Also when i re-start the consumer again without stopping the activemq the
consumer receives the same msgs again that were sent to it in the previous
run. I have set durability and persistence as False. Please suggest me a
solution for these 2 problems.

Thanks in advance.