activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Mittler, Nathan" <nathan.mitt...@sensis.com>
Subject RE: activemq-cpp, OpenWire protocol
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 17:42:01 GMT
February(ish) sounds about right.  Of course, we'd welcome any help
people might want to provide :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Bish, Tim [mailto:Tim.Bish@Sensis.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 12:39 PM
To: activemq-dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: RE: activemq-cpp, OpenWire protocol

Short answer is it'll be done when its done.

Long answer is that it will probably be done sometime in February or
March based on the amount of work left and the amount of time we have to
spend on it.  There's a lot of work going on now to mature the code base
and address issues that have be found, once we get things wrapped up on
that front we intend on releasing a 1.1 release with all the current
fixes and then moving on to working on Openwire support more heavily.