activemq-dev mailing list archives

From samahome <sreenivas.s...@boeing.com>
Subject Re: NEED HELP on how i can "Provide an ay for retrieving the amount of messages per priority that is waiting to be sent to subscribers"
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 22:51:10 GMT

Can I use BrokerView class to find the "amount of messages per priority
waiting to be sent to consumers". If i can extend the BrokerView class, how
would i attach the BrokerView object by connecting to the broker i started.

Help on this or other ideas on how to programatically "find amount of
messages per priority waiting to be sent to consumers" is greatly
appreciated.

- Sreenivas