activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Bish, Tim" <Tim.B...@Sensis.com>
Subject RE: active-cpp persistent problem
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 19:17:19 GMT

AFAIK the activemq-cpp message do properly send the persistant flag.

Can you create a small test app that demonstrates to problem?

What are the steps you are currently following in both cases?  Are you
sending messages with the C++ client and they are not persistant when
you restart and connect a C++ client back to the broker, or have you
tried sending a message persistantly with C++ and then connecting back
with a Java client to see if that gets the messages that should have
been persisted?

Regards

Tim.