activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ POM
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:45:55 GMT
This is also my experience.
If we just use the real version 4.2-SNAPSHOT
for example, it should also work and maven
should be able to change (*nearly*) all these
occurrences when using the release plugin.

I say nearly, because in ServiceMix, there are
some edge cases where this fail (when including
the version in files other than pom.xml like artifacts
resources for example).

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet