activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ POM
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:52:15 GMT
Thanks Fritz!

I knew there had to be a reason that I was just not aware of.  What do
you think would be the downsides of not using the special "SNAPSHOT"
handling that maven provides?  What if we tagged our SNAPSHOT builds
with something like like "DEVELOPMENT" instead of "SNAPSHOT".

I'm guessing that problem would go away, but what other ones would we get?

--
Regards,
Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com