activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: activemq-cpp-1.0 release candidate
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 18:50:10 GMT
On 11/7/06, Bish, Tim <Tim.Bish@sensis.com> wrote:

> > It looks like a good start!
> >
> > It compiled great under OS X and the unit tests passed fine.  The
> > integration tests bombed out though:
> >
> > $ src/test-integration/activemq-test-integration
> > integration::durable::DurableTester::test.Starting activemqcms durable
> > test (sending 1000 messages per type and sleeping 5 milli-seconds) ...
> >
> > caught unknown exception - tid: 50423296
> >         FILE: ./../main/activemq/concurrent/Lock.h, LINE: 111 - tid:
> > 50423296
> > Bus error
>
> Can't really help you there I have no OS X machines to work with.  It
> works fine at my desk  :)

yeah.. I don't have much time to look into it so perhaps we just fix
this one in the next release.

> > Also... I noticed that we have some files with mixed line endings..
> > .specifically configure.ac.  We might want to make sure the svn eol
> > style is set to native on all the text files.
>
> I'm not sure how to fix that?  How do you even tell, I've added the
> stuff from the webpage into my subversion conf file long ago so I know
> its there?

I usually run a few command like:

find . -name '*.ac' | grep -v '.svn' | xargs -n 1 svn propset
svn:eol-style native

To make sure that eol style is right for all *.ac files.

You can use something like "svn propget svn:eol-style pom.xml" to
check the eol style for a file.

> > We should add a apache copyright header to
> > ./autogen.sh
> > **/Makefile.am
>
> I will do that now.

thx

> > The xcode project is also not setup correctly.. I'll work on getting
> > this right and commit the fix shortly.
> >

> Sounds good.

Ok.. it's fixed up now.

--