activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: activemq-cpp-1.0 release candidate
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 16:07:14 GMT
Hi Tim,

It looks like a good start!

It compiled great under OS X and the unit tests passed fine.  The
integration tests bombed out though:

$ src/test-integration/activemq-test-integration
integration::durable::DurableTester::test.Starting activemqcms durable
test (sending 1000 messages per type and sleeping 5 milli-seconds) ...

caught unknown exception - tid: 50423296
        FILE: ./../main/activemq/concurrent/Lock.h, LINE: 111 - tid: 50423296
Bus error

Also... I noticed that we have some files with mixed line endings..
.specifically configure.ac.  We might want to make sure the svn eol
style is set to native on all the text files.

We should add a apache copyright header to
./autogen.sh
**/Makefile.am

The xcode project is also not setup correctly.. I'll work on getting
this right and commit the fix shortly.

--
Regards,
Hiram