activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Dhawan, Vikram (LNG-DAY)" <vikram.dha...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject how to set rmiServerPort
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 20:20:36 GMT
Hi,

I was looking at the AMQ code for ManagementContext.java and found the
following code.

// Create the JMXConnectorServer

String rmiServer = "";

if (rmiServerPort != 0) {

    // This is handy to use if you have a firewall and need to

    // force JMX to use fixed ports.

    rmiServer = "localhost:" + rmiServerPort;

}

String serviceURL =
"service:jmx:rmi://"+rmiServer+"/jndi/rmi://localhost:"+connectorPort+connec
torPath;

        JMXServiceURL url=new JMXServiceURL(serviceURL);

connectorServer=JMXConnectorServerFactory.newJMXConnectorServer(url,null,mbe
anServer);

actually I am running in the exact situation as the comment says "FIREWALL".

I was trying to find out how to set rmiServerPort haven't found anything
yet. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Vik