activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "J. Patrick Bedell" <>
Subject obtaining a DataSource bean from a BrokerFilter-based plugin?
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 23:50:50 GMT
   I'm trying to utilize (in the attached activemq configuration file)
the derby-ds DataSource that is commented out in the default
configuration, which has the bean element

  <bean id="derby-ds" class="org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDataSource">
    <property name="databaseName" value="derbydb"/>
    <property name="createDatabase" value="create"/>

   I'm also writing an interceptor that extends BrokerFilter, so that
I can have an ActiveMQ-specific plugin.  My question is, how would I
obtain the "derby-ds" DataSource in my BrokerFilter-based plugin?  (I
have the suspicion that this is an extremely simple question, but I
don't know the answer and I'm not familiar enough with Spring to find
it. :)

   J. Patrick Bedell

View raw message