activemq-dev mailing list archives

From ronK <Ron_Kauff...@Seagate.com>
Subject Re: Failover Protocol
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 19:14:28 GMT

Combining failover and asynchronous sends as suggested doesn't work either,
it appears only failover configuration items are expected there. Limiting
the retry count worked great, the send returns quickly when a broker is not
available. This allows me to restart things, shut down the application,
and/or notify someone there is a problem.