activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Endre Stølsvik <Apa...@Stolsvik.com>
Subject Re: src-jar at rc2 download location is "null"
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 23:26:06 GMT
Hiram Chirino wrote:
> That maven module actually has no java sources that is why non are
> included the sources.jar.  Perhaps we should delete it from the
> directory structure.
>
> Most of the other modules do have java sources.

Well, I'd just like to have a source-jar that contained exactly the same
stuff as the "full bin-jar" provided, so that an IDE would give both the
integrated javadocs, and proper debugging possibilities. I'd assume that
this would give better feedback too, since stacktrace-jumping and
debugging would be way easier.

Regards,
Endre