activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Timothy Bish" <tab...@twcny.rr.com>
Subject RE: activemq-cpp-1.0 release candidate
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 22:55:38 GMT

I've put together a new source archive containing the release candidate for
activemq-cpp 1.0 and placed it in my account here:
http://people.apache.org/~tabish/

This includes the suggested changes from below.

As of now I cannot address the OS X problem as I don't have a machine to
test with.  We may have to leave that for a later date.

Take a look.

Thanks
Tim