activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XBean annotation for ActiveMQConnectionFactory
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 11:53:08 GMT
> What about adding an xbean annotation on
> the ActiveMQConnectionFactory ? This is
> a commonly used object and it would
> benefit from an xbean based syntax imho.

Good idea - though I'd added them to the connection factory
implementations in the spring package - which adds some spring-aware
helpers (like using the bean name in the generated JMS clientID - so
if you use different IDs in your spring files, you'll get more helpful
clientIDs when debugging).

I was working with a customer a little while back who had lots of
spring configuration files and they found it helpful to name the JMS
clients so they could easily see what app was connecting etc.

--

James
-------