activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Failed to create local registry?
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 04:33:54 GMT
Creating a JMX server and associated remote connector takes several step..
and each one can fail for various reasons.  We try our best to get as far as
we can, but error may occur and it does not always mean that a step failed.
In this case it seems that the step where we create a RMI registry failed.
I'm not sure why.  Perhaps it was already created, or perhaps that call does
not work well in the jvm your are running under.

--
Regards,
Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com