activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Interop between AMQ versions?
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 22:02:02 GMT
Yeah.. there was a small bug in the 4.0.1 code that causes it to not
negotiate properly with future versions of the protocol.
This bug has been fixed in the 4.0.2 version.  And 4.0.2 should be able to
connect to 4.0.1 and 4.1 versions of the broker just fine.

If this is not the case, let me know!

--
Regards,
Hiram