activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Supporting any type of command over the ActiveMQ Transports
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 20:57:19 GMT
Howdy folks.  I'm planning on committing a change to the Transport Interface
soon.

Basically I'm abstracting them a little more so that the transport any old
Object.  That way the transport layer does not constrain you to extending
from Command and Response.  I've started working on supporting the qpid
command set and abstracting this out a little will help me tremendously!

see: http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-976

Please let me know if you think of an issue with this!
--
Regards,
Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com