activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: [activemq-cpp] It now compiles under cygwin
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 20:07:30 GMT
Ah.. I just did a source build of cppunit and I see what's happening.
The default prefix for cppunit is /usr/local, so it m4 file got
installed to /usr/local/share/aclocal which is not picked up
automatically.  If we configure cppunit with

./configure --prefix=/usr

Then everything should work better out of the box.  Including when we
configure activemq-cpp as now I have to use:

./configure --with-cppunit-prefix=/usr/local

To let it know where cppunit is at (that's if I want to run the unit tests).

--
Regards,
Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com