activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject [activemq-cpp] It now compiles under cygwin
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 17:53:08 GMT
Hey activemq-cpp folks.

activemq-cpp should now compile fine under cygwin.  You may need to
install all the right versions of autoconf and automake.

Tim.. any chance I could convince you to switch to cygwin instead?  I
tried as hard as I could to use mingw under automake but I could not
find the right combination of packages needed to get everything happy.

The automake systems seems to be working well across several different
systems now, it supports running the unit tests and generating the
docs so I think we should  switch to it as soon as possible.  (the
only system that I have not tested was Solaris)

--
Regards,
Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com