activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Dhawan, Vikram \(LNG-DAY\)" <vikram.dha...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject RE: New ActiveMQ 4.0.2 RC6 is up for evaluation.
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 18:25:25 GMT
Hey Hiram,

I ran few tests on RC6, and it appears to me that earlier issue I
reported for STOMP C, when prefetchSize was affecting consumers by the
prefetchSize limit, is FIXED. Now my consumer is not hanging when I am
trying to receive and ack messages in a loop.

I have noticed another problem though, it appears to me that message
Selector stopped working once again now for STOMP C. Just to make sure
my client code is stable I ran it against AMQ 4.0.1 and it worked just
fine.

Thanks!
Vik

-----Original Message-----
From: chirino@gmail.com [mailto:chirino@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Hiram
Chirino
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 6:05 PM
To: activemq-dev@geronimo.apache.org; activemq-users@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: New ActiveMQ 4.0.2 RC6 is up for evaluation.

Since the
 (1) The Apache download servers are down
 (2) We needed to re-cut a new release candidate for 4.0.2
 (3) lots of folks have been look to see where they can download the
latest
version of ActiveMQ at

I've posted the RC6 cut of the ActiveMQ 4.0.2 up on:

http://hiramchirino.com/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0.2-RC6/maven1/inc
ubator-activemq/distributions/

maven 1 repo is at:
http://hiramchirino.com/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0.2-RC6/maven1

maven 2 repo is at:
http://hiramchirino.com/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0.2-RC6/maven2

I'll follow this note up with an official vote thread tomorrow.

--
Regards,
Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com