activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Dhawan, Vikram \(LNG-DAY\)" <vikram.dha...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject STOMP client hang problem with auto-ack
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:28:11 GMT
Hi,

Any one noticed issue with STOMP client when consumer tries to auto-ack
a message. I am seeing this issue consistently. I have a STOMP producer
who is producing a message and a separate C program who is consuming
message using STOMP C. Both producer and consumer are running
concurrently, my consumer hangs after consuming 2 messages from the
queue. This behavior is consistent and every time consumer hangs after
consuming couple of messages. After that if I restart my consumer it
consumes 2 more messages and hangs again.

If I try it with client side acknowledge it works fine.

Any guidance will be helpful.

Thanks!

Vik