activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Dhawan, Vikram \(LNG-DAY\)" <vikram.dha...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject RE: how to use failover url protocol in STOMP C client
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 15:28:02 GMT
Hiram,

I can't access the Ruby code on STOMP's website. When I click on source
link on the "Stomp Client for Ruby page" it gives me a "Not Found
error".

Please let me know, I was getting ready to work on failover for STOMP C
client and wanted to see how it is implemented in Ruby client.

Thanks!

Vik

-----Original Message-----
From: Dhawan, Vikram (LNG-DAY) [mailto:vikram.dhawan@lexisnexis.com]
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 10:18 AM
To: activemq-dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: RE: how to use failover url protocol in STOMP C client

Hi Hiram,

I will do that. BTW I had another question and haven't got any response
yet... this is about message selector in STOMP C clients. Because of
some reason I can't get it work. Can you provide me some sample? As far
as my understanding I am setting the selector at the SUBSCRIBE command
and it should work.

Thanks!

Vik