activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Failed to create local registry?
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 00:07:48 GMT
Hi guys, I was just writing a simple GShell command to start up a
BrokerService, and when I enable useJmx=true, I get the rather nasty
looking DEBUG message below.

Anyone know why this is?

It appears that the broker is still functional... and I can still
peek at the jmx details with jconsole... so why the icky DEBUG error-
looking failure fluff?

--jason

<snip>
17:03:42,100 DEBUG [ManagementContext] Failed to create local registry
java.rmi.server.ExportException: internal error: ObjID already in use
         at sun.rmi.transport.ObjectTable.putTarget(ObjectTable.java:
169)
         at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.exportObject(Transport.java:75)
         at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.exportObject
(TCPTransport.java:190)
         at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.exportObject
(TCPEndpoint.java:382)
         at sun.rmi.transport.LiveRef.exportObject(LiveRef.java:116)
         at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.exportObject
(UnicastServerRef.java:180)
         at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl.setup(RegistryImpl.java:92)
         at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl.<init>(RegistryImpl.java:78)
         at java.rmi.registry.LocateRegistry.createRegistry
(LocateRegistry.java:186)
         at
org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagementContext.createConnector
(ManagementContext.java:382)
         at
org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagementContext.findMBeanServer
(ManagementContext.java:301)
         at
org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagementContext.getMBeanServer
(ManagementContext.java:154)
         at org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagementContext.start
(ManagementContext.java:78)
         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.start
(BrokerService.java:390)
         at
org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService.afterPropertiesSet
(XBeanBrokerService.java:47)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
tory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1058)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
tory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:363)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean
(AbstractBeanFactory.java:226)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean
(AbstractBeanFactory.java:147)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.pre
InstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:275)
         at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh
(AbstractApplicationContext.java:318)
         at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>
(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:158)
         at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>
(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:48)
         at org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createBroker
(XBeanBrokerFactory.java:41)
         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker
(BrokerFactory.java:57)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.gbuild.commands.BrokerCommand.doExecute
(BrokerCommand.java:93)
         at org.apache.geronimo.gshell.command.CommandSupport.execute
(CommandSupport.java:241)
         at org.apache.geronimo.gshell.Shell.execute(Shell.java:200)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.commandline.ExecutingVisitor.visit
(ExecutingVisitor.java:96)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.commandline.parser.ASTExpression.jjtAccept
(ASTExpression.java:17)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.commandline.parser.SimpleNode.childrenAccept(
SimpleNode.java:57)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.commandline.ExecutingVisitor.visit
(ExecutingVisitor.java:77)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.commandline.parser.ASTCommandLine.jjtAccept
(ASTCommandLine.java:17)
         at org.apache.geronimo.gshell.commandline.CommandLineBuilder
$1.execute(CommandLineBuilder.java:90)
         at org.apache.geronimo.gshell.Shell.execute(Shell.java:116)
         at org.apache.geronimo.gshell.InteractiveShell$1.execute
(InteractiveShell.java:58)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.console.InteractiveConsole.doExecute
(InteractiveConsole.java:161)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.gshell.console.InteractiveConsole.doRun
(InteractiveConsole.java:136)
         at org.apache.geronimo.gshell.console.InteractiveConsole.run
(InteractiveConsole.java:99)
         at org.apache.geronimo.gshell.cli.Main.execute(Main.java:267)
         at org.apache.geronimo.gshell.cli.Main.run(Main.java:208)
         at org.apache.geronimo.gshell.cli.Main.main(Main.java:295)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced
(Launcher.java:315)
         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode
(Launcher.java:430)
17:03:42,107 INFO  [BrokerService] ActiveMQ 4.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT
JMS Message Broker (localhost) is starting
</snip>