activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: activemq-cpp build on linux
Date Sun, 29 Oct 2006 14:38:25 GMT
Hey guys, I've got all the unit tests running with make check and would now
like to run the integ tests against the 4.0.2 broker.  This way we can draw
a line in the sand that says the activemq-cpp client works against all
brokers >= 4.0.2.  How do I run the integration tests with the new automake
environment?  I'm not seeing an executable around anywhere.

Thanks,
Nate