activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject c++ client issues
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 21:12:50 GMT
Hey guys,
I was just looking down through the list of issues in the CMS area.  This is
basically a landing ground for all issues related to any of the C++
clients.  It looks like most of them are related to the openwire-cpp
client.  What do you guys think about deprecating the openwire-cpp client in
favor of the amazon openwire client?  I'm not sure any of us has the
bandwidth to learn the openwire-cpp code to make the fixes. This way, the
remaining issues will be dedicated to our two active C++ projects:
activemq-cpp and amazon's.  Thoughts?

Regards,
Nate