activemq-dev mailing list archives

From jt_rm <jagdip_ta...@yahoo.com>
Subject Ajax/ActiveMQ integration with myFaces, Portlets, Spring frameworks ?
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:57:49 GMT

Dear James,

 We would like to use Ajax/ActiveMQ (AMQ servlets) for server-push feature
in some of our usecases in the
webapplication project.

We are shortlisting to use opensource AppFuse application using  MyFaces -
Spring - Hibernbate
frameworks for our webapplication development.
Attached is our understanding of Ajax/ActiveMQ architecture.

We would like to know whether   ActiveMQ-Ajax servlets
 provides:-
-integration with  myFaces
-integrates with Spring
 -portlets support

 In the opensource AppFuse application, DWR integrates with Spring and
MyFaces and also supports portlets.

 Hence, We are contemplating whether to use DWR or Ajax/ActiveMQ to provide
server-push feature in our
application, based on the above clarifications.

We greatly appreciate your advise for the above queries.

thanks and regards
JT_RM

http://www.nabble.com/file/3912/AjaxNIOJMSArchitecture-Summary.doc
AjaxNIOJMSArchitecture-Summary.doc