activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Dave68 <dgmat...@rockwellcollins.com>
Subject Re: NMS Provider for Tibco EMS?
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:06:57 GMT

Hi James and Hiram, thanks for the quick response!

The Tibco EMS server does come with c# APIs and example client code when you
download their evaluation server.  Take a look at
http://cf.tibco.com/eval/RegEval.cfm

I really want to use NMS instead so that in future the application can also
support other servers such as ActiveMQ, Sun, JBoss, etc.

Dave.