activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Dave68 <dgmat...@rockwellcollins.com>
Subject NMS Provider for Tibco EMS?
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:48:14 GMT

Hi, am I correct in thinking that the current NMS source supports the Apache
ActiveMQ server only?  I would like to write a client that can talk to a
Tibco EMS server.  Do I have to implement a provider in order to do this, or
is there one already available?  If so how do I go about it?  Would the
provider reside on the server or the client?  Unfortunately bridging from
Apache to Tibco is not an option.  Can a client support multiple providers
at one time?

Thanks
Dave.