activemq-dev mailing list archives

From ngcutura <ngcut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build fails with SVN checkout
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:28:06 GMT

Hi,

Here are the errors Maven reports. I have direct access to the Internet, no
proxy. Where can I find the missing files for manual download?

Regards,
NGC

12.10.06. 08.59.54 CEST: Missing:
----------
1) com.sun:tools:jar:1.4.2

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=com.sun -DartifactId=tools \
          -Dversion=1.4.2 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Path to dependency:
  	1)
org.apache.activemq:activemq-openwire-generator:jar:4.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT
  	2) com.sun:tools:jar:1.4.2

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
org.apache.activemq:activemq-openwire-generator-4.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT.jar

12.10.06. 09.54.13 CEST: Missing:
----------
1) com.sun:tools:jar:1.4.2

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=com.sun -DartifactId=tools \
          -Dversion=1.4.2 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Path to dependency:
  	1)
org.apache.activemq:activemq-openwire-generator:jar:4.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT
  	2) com.sun:tools:jar:1.4.2

1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
org.apache.activemq:activemq-openwire-generator-4.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT.jar

12.10.06. 10.06.18 CEST: Missing: