activemq-dev mailing list archives

From yaussy <yau...@cboe.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULT] Release Apache ActiveMQ 4.0.2 (RC 4)
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 13:33:57 GMT

Dang it.  Figures that trying to report this early means that I can't
reproduce the problem again.  If I'm not seeing things, then the problem
figures to be timing related.  I'll keep trying.  I'm currently looking at a
couple different issues with regards to 4.0.2 (AMQ-957 and AMQ-776) and hit
this problem.