activemq-dev mailing list archives

From yaussy <yau...@cboe.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULT] Release Apache ActiveMQ 4.0.2 (RC 4)
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 13:00:19 GMT

Thought I'd throw this out there, even though I haven't tested it completely.
But, I just ran into a problem this morning like the following (using the
ProducerTool and ConsumerTool from the distribution):

1) Start broker A (has a network connection to broker B)
2) Start broker B (has a network connection to broker A)
3) start consumer C against broker A, on FOO
4) start publisher P against broker B, on FOO

Messages do not flow to consumer C.  In the broker B log, there's no
indication it got any subscriptions from broker A.

If you need more detail, such as XML (pretty stock settings, though), let me
know.