activemq-dev mailing list archives

From yaussy <yau...@cboe.com>
Subject Re: Release schedule
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 20:27:07 GMT

Sorry about that.  I'd forgotten about the wireformat stuff.  Looks like you
can set AMQ 4.1 minimum wire format to 1 and then it will connect to AMQ
4.0.2 (still breaks with AMQ 4.0.1, but 4.0.1 and 4.0.2 work together).
This gives me the rollout path we need.

Two things though:

1) I could not get multiple connection properties on the TCP connectors,
such as
tcp://perfgc1a::5112?minmumWireFormatVersion=1&connectionTimeout=5000.  The
XML parser complained.  How should this look??

2) Even with minmumWireFormatVersion=1, will two AMQ 4.1 brokers connect
using their newer v2 format?