activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Kelly Campbell" <kelly.a.campb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 4.1 RC 1
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 21:29:30 GMT
Hi Hiram,

If possible, I'd like to get my patch for AMQ-960 added before the
final 4.1release due to the change in functionality for username from
SSL certs
(changed from the username in the props file to the full Distinguished
Name). That was how I originally envisioned that feature (and how our system
requires it), but just didn't get it communicated well enough to Sepand
during his internship.

I also plan to work on the memory issues we're seeing from OpenWire caching
sometime soon, and we probably can't use the 4.1 series until it's fixed.

Thanks,
Kelly