activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Bish, Tim" <Tim.B...@Sensis.com>
Subject RE: [activemq-cpp] It now compiles under cygwin
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 22:56:45 GMT
Yeah, mine was in a completely different location because I was hacking
around some other Cygwin issues I was having earlier.  I built it
correctly earlier this eveing and it works fine, just have to make sure
to override prefix.

Looking good, no issues now, haven't had time to actually test out the
build.