activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <bri...@apache.org>
Subject Pluggable Stomp/AMQ translation
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 05:02:55 GMT
Just checked in a first take on pluggable stomp to amq translation.
Right now there is one interface defined for doing both message
conversions and destination name conversions.

The behavior for the legacy conversion scheme is identical, I just
moved the code around so that those four functions could be varied.

Right now it takes the FrameTranslator instance off the transport
factory. This probably isn't ideal, but I wanted to talk about the
best way to do it here before trying to muck around with xbean.

-Brian

ps: Speaking of xbean, has anyone considered making a less sysadmin-
hostile configuration scheme than java class names mapped not-quite-
obviously into XML?