activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jonas Lim <j...@exist.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 4.0.2 problem on destinations
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 03:17:22 GMT
Hi Christopher,

Configuring startup destinations  is only available from 4.1 onwards. I
don't think it was included in the 4.0.1 release.

       http://activemq.org/site/configure-startup-destinations.html

You can try building from trunk or download the 4.1 snapshot to test
this feature :

http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/4.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT

Regards,
Jonas