activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Dejan Bosanac" <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Cross-domain Ajax support
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 08:08:46 GMT
I'm planning to implement a cross-domain Ajax support for ActiveMQ
(and messaging in general) for one of my future projects. I think it
would be great to have that feature built in ActiveMQ, so I did a
little research on the current implementation and possible techniques
that could be used. I started to write it as an email, but is was too
long and much better fit for a blog post
(http://www.nighttale.net/java/cross-domain-ajax-support-for-activemq.html).

Did anyone thought about this or have some work in progress? I think
it would be good to discuss it (there are many open topics) before I
start to work on it. But first of all, do you think that something
like this would be useful at all? Or should I just use the proxy :)

// Dejan