activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: implement autoresume file sending in activemq?
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 07:58:05 GMT
If you are using auto-reconnection, then I don't think you should need
to do anything particular to re-resume things on a reconnection. So
just use the failover: transport to connect to the broker and use JMS
streams

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/how-can-i-support-auto-reconnection.html
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/jms-streams.html

--