activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN Repository Reorganization
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 15:24:00 GMT
I'm all for cleaning things up - though I'd hate to break the zillions
of snippet macros littered throughout the wiki showing example
snippets of code or xml configuration etc.

How about we keep the Java broker & client where it is, move the
tooling (maven and otherwise) out to a separate area and the other
clients like C/C++/C# to a different place so they can be released
separately as required etc?

--

James
-------